Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to positively impact the lives of families and adults with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) by enriching education, family relationships and community interaction.
Guiding Principles of Spectrum Autism Services
Guiding Principles for Working with Families of Children with Autism
Spectrum Autism Services believes all families can be successful when given the necessary training and support. We believe:
- In the family's right to make their own empowering decisions
- In the family's right to privacy
- In the family's right to exercise personal choices
- In the family's responsibility to provide a safe and nurturing place for their children to grow
- In the family's responsibility to work collaboratively with the professionals providing their children with services
We make all recommendations based on what we professionally believe is in the best interest of the student with autism.
Founder and Owner
Spectrum Autism Services
|> About Fran
> E-Mail Fran