Consumers We Serve
Consumers with Autism Spectrum Disorders, Dual Diagnoses and Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities living in; Tarrant, Johnson, Parker, Denton, Dallas, Collin, Hood, and Rockwall counties.
Consumers Whom VR Counselor Should Refer
Consumers with the above qualifying disabilities whom the VR Counselor believes have the ability to work when given specific supports, life skills, social skills and behavior training in order for them to successfully interview, gain employment and retain successful employment.
Our Contact Information
Fran Templeton 817-454-6501
We are an approved DARS Vendor # 1-262490932-6-000.
One on One ASD, Intellectual & Developmental Delay Supports
DARS Service Code 85141-60001-95259-60195259
- Functional Social/Behavioral Assessment for Job Readiness
- Individualized Independent Living Skills Training
- Individualized Behavioral Intervention and Alternative Replacement
- Individualized Social Cognitive Skills Training which results in Improved Social Skills
- Individualized Organizational and Other Executive Functioning Training
- Establishing Individualized Community Supports and Volunteer Jobs
- Training Family Members to Support Consumers
- Coordination of Services with Supported Employment Providers
Spectrum Autism Service – Work Place Behavior and Readiness (ASD)
DARS Service Code 85141-60001-95259-979442
- Small Group Job Readiness Classes for Consumers
- Summer Social Skills Camps
Even when VR Counselors only want the consumer to attend classes, it is always best to request an individualized assessment, so that the consumer can be correctly placed in a class with consumers with similar cognitive social and behavioral levels.